Bikeweek with the BIKE WORLD CHAMPION Gery Kerschbaumer - 7 nights
Who has always wanted to go on tour with one of the best mountain bikers in the world?
Here comes the opportunity: Gerhard Kerschbaumer won his first World Cup 5 years ago in Andorra. He was number 1 in the UCI world rankings and took numerous podium places in the World Cup. In September 2018, the rider from Verdings became Vice World Champion Cross Country. Among other things, Gerri is a multiple national and reigning cross country champion and was a participant at the 2012 Olympic Games in London.
This week Gerri will go on tour with us three times and give you a taste of the World Cup.
Dive with him into what goes on behind the scenes, training, nutrition, recovery.... Life as a full professional has many facets.
Our "Luxury" half board includes:
- Cake-buffet in the afternoon
- Dinner with 5 courses in the evening
- Free use of our Castanea-Wellness-area with pools and saunas and fitnessarea
- The active-programm with Yoga, Acquagym, Pilates, breathing exercises, meridian stretching, forest therapy..........
- Free hiking backpack for rent
- Free WIFI in the hotel
- Free parking in our private outdoor parkingzone
Klausen Card – alps & wine
So many services with just one card..........
Our Guest Pass Klausen Card offers a range of services 365 days a year: unlimited use of all public transport and free admission to different museums throughout South Tyrol as well as to three public swimming pools in the surroundings. Moreover, the use of one out of three cable cars is included. The summer and winter bus, adventure programs such as hiking tours, wine and grappa tastings complete the offer.
The Klausen Card Our Service Card combines the mobility and museum offers of the 7-day museumobil Card:
- South Tyrol regional trains (Brenner Pass – Trento, Mals – Innichen)
- Local buses (urban, intercity and Citybus short-hop services)
- Kohlern, Ritten, Meransen, Jenesien, Mölten and Vöran cable cars
- Ritten railway and Mendel funicular services
- PostAuto Schweiz bus service between Mals and Müstair
- Each of the 90 participating museums can be visited once per card
Other included services:
- Use of one of the cable cars Plose, Rittner Horn or Seceda
- Free admission to our swimming pools
- Free use of the summer hiking bus
- Free use of the ski shuttle Ski Safari
- Guided hikes and tours
- Wine and grappa tastings
- Guided winter and snowshoe hike
and much more.