Dogs are welcome in our hotel
You would like to take your dog with you on your holidays? Here at Wanderhotel Europa it's possible to take your well educated dog with you. Hiking holiday with dogs is much more fun when you share your activities into great nature and fresh air with your dog. And who would be happier than your dog! In our hotel for hikers dogs are not only allowed, they are welcome.
We are dog owners ourselfes. "Samu", our Australien Shepherd follows us on the most beautiful hikes through the Dolomites.
- A welcome snack is waiting for your best friend
- Hiking specialists and best hiking tours for dogs in the Dolomites and you
- Our rooms are perfectly equiped for dogs and offer a lot of space for your dog. Feed pan, dog bed or pet mat on request.
- All rooms are furnished with wooden floors and offers a large balcony or terrasse.
- A dog toilet is situated 50 meters from the hotel
- Dogs are allowed for dinner and breakfast in our "Stube" with has directly access to the restaurant
- Please bring a muzzle with you for the use of the local busses and cable car
- Dogs are not allowed in our garden in front of the swimming pool and in the restaurant
- We charge Euro 20,00 per dog and day without any food
Hiking and breathing deeply
Staying in the ARTNATUR DOLOMITES offers the possibility to participate hikes, which are dedicated to the theme breathing.
Your host and hike-guide Michael Trocker is trained for that and he will also give you lots of hints in form of simple exercises. For any situation, regarding busy daily routines there are useful breathing-tips with different effects. On one hand energizing and activating elements, on the other hand relaxing and calming respectively harmonizing and balancing elements and exercises.
The guest receives also many hints about breathing in the course of the regular hike.
Not only your host and hike-guide, but also the masseurs of the participating hotels are trained for massage techniques on the subject of breathing. The used techniques capture the breathing in the phase of relaxation after an active day and mark out a very relaxing effect.
Natural scents stimulate the breathing and have a harmonizing effect to the whole organism. The Vitalpina Hotels in South Tyrol combine woody notes from arolla pine, mountain pine and juniper with refreshing scents from mountain herbs and forest fruits to a unique room scent.
Cozy Suite on the 4th floor "Dolomytica", alpine style with 43 m², sleeping system furnished in healthy stone pine (helps to get a deep sleep, cleans the atmosphere of the room and equalizes the vegetative nerve system), sleeping area and sitting lounge with additional leather sofa and big wardrobe, wooden floor, private balcony with wonderful view of the quiet garden and the SPA area.
40-inch Sat-TV, bathroom with separate WC/bidet, shower, hairdryer, vanity mirror. Hikers wardrobe provided with multi-functional 28-liter hiking backpack for free rental and a 1:25,000 hiking map of the area.
Since 1995 we are on our way to offer you the perfect hiking service for your stay in the Dolomites.
Therefor we are certified as "best alpine" partner Europa-Wanderhotels.
- Best hiking spot - the hiking trails start directly from the hotel
- Alpine knowledge - we are mountain professionals
- best consultation for individual hikes in every season
- Guided tours - 5 to 6 guided tours per week included exclusive for our guests
- equipement rental - for your free use you'll find a rucksack, hiking poles, snow-shoes ...
- mobile without car - we have a excellent public traffic system
- alpine wellness - great SPA area and local treathments for your health
- alpien cuisine - regional, seasonal products prepared to perfection
What's better to take the sundowner after a beautiful day in the Dolomites and to relax with a sparkling Prosecco or Veneziano on our sunny terrasse in the historical town center of Siusi and admire the last rays of the sun caressing Peak Mount Sciliar.
Our patissier Kurt is preparing every day fresh homemade cakes and sweets as apple strudel, strawberry cake, Sacher, Schwarzwälder, cheese-apple cake and many more specilities from the Alps.