Dolomites "I COME" - 7 nights
In the surroundings of FELDTHURNS you will find pleasant hikes in the valley floor or along the dreamy chestnut path, short excursions to picturesque alpine pastures and idyllic mountain lakes, exciting tours to huts and beautiful viewpoints or ambitious ascents of magnificent mountain peaks in the middle of the Dolomites, to which our hiking guides will accompany you safely. The hiking offer in Feldthurns and its surroundings is extremely varied and offers the right destination for everyone.
Our "Luxury" half board includes:
- Cake-buffet in the afternoon
- Dinner with 5 courses in the evening
- Free use of our Castanea-Wellness-area with pools and saunas and fitnessarea
- The active-programm with Yoga, Acquagym, Pilates, breathing exercises, meridian stretching, forest therapy..........
- Free hiking backpack for rent
- Free WIFI in the hotel
- Free parking in our private outdoor parkingzone
We will accompany you daily (from Monday to Saturday) to guided excursions to our alps and surroundings.
Ones a week we offer:
- The breath hiking tour or
- The fitness excursion or
- The "forest bathing" excursion
From Feldthurns it goes over the Keschtnweg direction Säben monastery. Descent via Moar to Viersch to Klausen on the wine trail, wine tasting at the winery Klausen (take guest card). Take advantage of the possibility of a city tour. Return by regular bus every hour from 14.32.
Ascent: Minimal, pure walking time approx. 2,5 hours
Height difference: 300 m
Klausen Card – alps & wine
So many services with just one card..........
Our Guest Pass Klausen Card offers a range of services 365 days a year: unlimited use of all public transport and free admission to different museums throughout South Tyrol as well as to three public swimming pools in the surroundings. Moreover, the use of one out of three cable cars is included. The summer and winter bus, adventure programs such as hiking tours, wine and grappa tastings complete the offer.
The Klausen Card Our Service Card combines the mobility and museum offers of the 7-day museumobil Card:
- South Tyrol regional trains (Brenner Pass – Trento, Mals – Innichen)
- Local buses (urban, intercity and Citybus short-hop services)
- Kohlern, Ritten, Meransen, Jenesien, Mölten and Vöran cable cars
- Ritten railway and Mendel funicular services
- PostAuto Schweiz bus service between Mals and Müstair
- Each of the 90 participating museums can be visited once per card
Other included services:
- Use of one of the cable cars Plose, Rittner Horn or Seceda
- Free admission to our swimming pools
- Free use of the summer hiking bus
- Free use of the ski shuttle Ski Safari
- Guided hikes and tours
- Wine and grappa tastings
- Guided winter and snowshoe hike
and much more.