Flowering time at Sesto with still white peaks
During this nature experience week, you will have plenty of time to enjoy the blossoming of Sesto. Walk with us through the flower meadows on the Monte Casella or to the alpine pastures where the alpine roses blossom in all their glory and enchant everything. Whole carpets full of alpine roses, wonderful views, seclusion and peace await you. Professionally guided hikes in small groups to places where there is still little going on during this time and you have the whole splendour of the Three Peaks Dolomites (almost) all to yourself. You have organised the week and can devote yourself entirely to the magnificent nature experiences.
- approx. 500-1000 metres of altitude per day
- between 4-7 hours per day walking time
- easy/medium to difficult hikes
- 4 - 5 guided hikes:
* 1 guided tour to the meadows of Sesto or the Via Panoramica
* 1 guided tour on the traces of World War I
* 1 guided tour in the Dolomites of Cortina d'Ampezzo or Braies
* 1 guided excursion to the Three Peaks - Tre Cime di Lavaredo
* 1 guided excursion with panoramic view to the Dolomites
unlimited use of the cable cars of the 3 Zinnen Dolomites (3 Zinnen Mountain Card 5 in 7 days)
1 wellness voucher of Euro 75,00 for the Zirm SPA & Badl for f.e.
* a VitaAlpina sports massage (perfect after a day in the mountains) OR
* a St. John's Wort oil bath with hay flowers (calms and relaxes tense muscles) OR
* a classical facial treatment with natural products
The Berghotel board offers a wonderful organic breakfast with homemade mueslis, fresh fruit, honey, etc. from the Sesto beekeeper, omelettes and egg dishes freshly prepared in front of you, a large selection of teas, fair trade coffee, bread from the Sesto baker, jams from the Sesto berries, juices from South Tyrolean farms and much more.
In the afternoon homemade cake and Berghotel's famous short pastry apple strudel.
In the evening we offer a gourmet menu with a choice of 5 courses of Mediterranean and Tyrolean cuisine (we use healthy, organic, fresh and predominantly local products that still have their own flavour with a cultivated table culture), a large salad and vegetable buffet with various fruit vinegars and balsamicos, large selection of olive oils and flavoured oils, various antipasti that change daily, an extensive selection of desserts and a well-assorted cheese board with various chutneys & weekly changing theme evenings such as farmers' buffet, dumpling evenings, dessert buffet,. ..