Hiking-Taster package - 3 nights
Allow yourself a holiday in the South Tyrolean sun. Relax with all your senses: taste the scent of the moss in the woods, dive into the sea of leaves and needles.
Daily arrival is possible according to availability!
Our "Luxury" half board includes:
- Cake-buffet in the afternoon
- Dinner with 5 courses in the evening
- Free use of our Castanea-Wellness-area with pools and saunas and fitnessarea
- The active-programm with Yoga, Acquagym, Pilates, breathing exercises, meridian stretching, forest therapy..........
- Free hiking backpack for rent
- Free WIFI in the hotel
- Free parking in our private outdoor parkingzone
- 1 bottle of sparcling wine in the room
Massage with jjuniper an apple extract - Vitaplina®
Apples not only taste good, but also have positive effects on our body. The malic and citric acids found in the apple protect the epithelial cells, and have a regenerating effect on skin and tissue. Juniper is a symbol of long life. It helps to strengthen the veins, while its scent acts to restore emotional wellbeing. This massage has been specially designed for VITALPINA®-Hotels.
We will accompany you daily (from Monday to Saturday) to guided excursions to our alps and surroundings.
During an excursion, historians and various experts shed light on the past of the artists' town, sometimes also called "Dürerstadt", and tell of "life in medieval Klausen" or the "Klausner artists' colony" in the 19th century.
Every Tuesday at 10 am
South Tyrolean herbs - The taste of the mountains
Integrated production, the ideal time for harvesting and the careful hot-air drying make sure that the herbs and spices cultivated in South Tyrol can develop their full aroma.
On a cultivation area of meanwhile more than 40 hectares at an altitude of at least 500 metres above sea level, thyme, dill and lemon balm, mint, hollyhock, sage and many other herbs and spices are cultivated.
Every Friday from mid May to mid October or by appointment
Once the summer residence of the Brixen bishop-princes, this elegant complex was completely renovated from 1979-83.
ATTENTION: Due to the current corona situation the castle can only be visited without a guided tour from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm.
Guided tours will take place at a later stage at 10.00 am, 11.00 am, 2.30 pm and 3.30 pm, in July and August tours are also given at 4.30 pm.
Visits for groups also available at other times.
Closed on Mondays.
Klausen Card – alps & wine
So many services with just one card..........
Our Guest Pass Klausen Card offers a range of services 365 days a year: unlimited use of all public transport and free admission to different museums throughout South Tyrol as well as to three public swimming pools in the surroundings. Moreover, the use of one out of three cable cars is included. The summer and winter bus, adventure programs such as hiking tours, wine and grappa tastings complete the offer.
The Klausen Card Our Service Card combines the mobility and museum offers of the 7-day museumobil Card:
- South Tyrol regional trains (Brenner Pass – Trento, Mals – Innichen)
- Local buses (urban, intercity and Citybus short-hop services)
- Kohlern, Ritten, Meransen, Jenesien, Mölten and Vöran cable cars
- Ritten railway and Mendel funicular services
- PostAuto Schweiz bus service between Mals and Müstair
- Each of the 90 participating museums can be visited once per card
Other included services:
- Use of one of the cable cars Plose, Rittner Horn or Seceda
- Free admission to our swimming pools
- Free use of the summer hiking bus
- Free use of the ski shuttle Ski Safari
- Guided hikes and tours
- Wine and grappa tastings
- Guided winter and snowshoe hike
and much more.