So many services with just one card..........
Our Guest Pass Klausen Card offers a range of services 365 days a year: unlimited use of all public transport and free admission to different museums throughout South Tyrol as well as to three public swimming pools in the surroundings. Moreover, the use of one out of three cable cars is included. The summer and winter bus, adventure programs such as hiking tours, wine and grappa tastings complete the offer.
The Klausen Card Our Service Card combines the mobility and museum offers of the 7-day museumobil Card:
- South Tyrol regional trains (Brenner Pass – Trento, Mals – Innichen)
- Local buses (urban, intercity and Citybus short-hop services)
- Kohlern, Ritten, Meransen, Jenesien, Mölten and Vöran cable cars
- Ritten railway and Mendel funicular services
- PostAuto Schweiz bus service between Mals and Müstair
- Each of the 90 participating museums can be visited once per card
Other included services:
- Use of one of the cable cars Plose, Rittner Horn or Seceda
- Free admission to our swimming pools
- Free use of the summer hiking bus
- Free use of the ski shuttle Ski Safari
- Guided hikes and tours
- Wine and grappa tastings
- Guided winter and snowshoe hike
and much more.