Mountainbike Package "Double Trip" 4 nights
ENJOY A SHORT-STAY BY US IN THE CENTER OF SOUTH TYROL. WE WANT TO GIVE YOU THE CHANCE TO SWITCH OFF YOUR HEAD FOR DAILY-ROUTINE WITH GUIDED BIKE TOURS
Important for us is that you can enjoy your breakfast, then take the bike doing all the wonderful trails in our area. After that take a brake in the hotel for cake and coffee and enjoy the best dinner at the evening. If you want to stay a few days in our hotel we recommend arriving on Sunday. On Monday we organize either a technic course for beginner or a normally bike tour dividing in two groups. In our program of the week you can enjoy different areas. We only cycle on natural trails. For us is very important the respect of the farmers and hikers.
Further guided tours on request: € 40
Bike Rent: € 35
E-Bike Rent: € 40
2 guided tours with 2 - 3 different level of difficulty accompanied by certified bike guides.
- Free access to online-KOMOOT-Biketracks
- 2x energy latch and drink
- 2x loundry-service
- Safe bikedepot and workshop
- Wash station for the bike
- Professional repair-workstation in the nearby
- Eventually 1 free mountain-driveway with the cable-car
Klausen Card – alps & wine
So many services with just one card..........
Our Guest Pass Klausen Card offers a range of services 365 days a year: unlimited use of all public transport and free admission to different museums throughout South Tyrol as well as to three public swimming pools in the surroundings. Moreover, the use of one out of three cable cars is included. The summer and winter bus, adventure programs such as hiking tours, wine and grappa tastings complete the offer.
The Klausen Card Our Service Card combines the mobility and museum offers of the 7-day museumobil Card:
- South Tyrol regional trains (Brenner Pass – Trento, Mals – Innichen)
- Local buses (urban, intercity and Citybus short-hop services)
- Kohlern, Ritten, Meransen, Jenesien, Mölten and Vöran cable cars
- Ritten railway and Mendel funicular services
- PostAuto Schweiz bus service between Mals and Müstair
- Each of the 90 participating museums can be visited once per card
Other included services:
- Use of one of the cable cars Plose, Rittner Horn or Seceda
- Free admission to our swimming pools
- Free use of the summer hiking bus
- Free use of the ski shuttle Ski Safari
- Guided hikes and tours
- Wine and grappa tastings
- Guided winter and snowshoe hike
and much more.
Our "Luxury" half board includes:
- Cake-buffet in the afternoon
- Dinner with 5 courses in the evening
- Free use of our Castanea-Wellness-area with pools and saunas and fitnessarea
- The active-programm with Yoga, Acquagym, Pilates, breathing exercises, meridian stretching, forest therapy..........
- Free hiking backpack for rent
- Free WIFI in the hotel
- Free parking in our private outdoor parkingzone