Green travelling in the Dolomites
Green lifestyle - we are certified ECU Ecolabel of environmental excellence
We love our mountains and take great care of our environment and nature. Therefore we
- use tipical, local and regional products, mostly bio certified
- reduce the electric energy whenever possible
- use energy from alternative sources
- chosse local wood and materials in our furnishments and hardware
- use ECO-Label certified products for the cleaning and mantainance
- avoid every form of monouse products and take and carry
- perform a eco friendly tourism and advertise and promote the use of local transport systems
Would you like to travel green? Good idea!
If you arrive by bus or train, we'll give you for free the Südtirol Alto Adige Guest Pass.
It's easy and fast to join us from Bozen/Bolzano or Brixen/Bressanone by bus. Here are the best bus connections to Seis/Siusi: https://www.sii.bz.it/en
Südtirol Transfer: your connecting shuttle
The car's on vacation! Do you want to travel to South Tyrol in an environmentally friendly way by train or long-distance bus? The connecting shuttle Südtirol Transfer takes you stress-free from the train or bus station directly to our hotel!
Book here: www.suedtiroltransfer.com/en
The Südtirol Alto Adige Guest Card facilitates holidaymakers’ exploration of the Seiser Alm holiday area as well as the wider region of South Tyrol, providing a single-ticket access to all types of public transport, such as train and bus.