On the summit of pleasures - 4 nights
4 unforgettable days for hikers and nature lovers with guided hikes, culinary delights and the wellness experience at Tauber's Unterwirt. With guided adventure hikes and many extras. You bring along the joy of hiking with like-minded people and a holiday mood.
We take care of the rest.
Our "Luxury" half board includes:
- Cake-buffet in the afternoon
- Dinner with 5 courses in the evening
- Free use of our Castanea-Wellness-area with pools and saunas and fitnessarea
- The active-programm with Yoga, Acquagym, Pilates, breathing exercises, meridian stretching, forest therapy..........
- Free hiking backpack for rent
- Free WIFI in the hotel
- Free parking in our private outdoor parkingzone
Feldthurns and the Eisack valley are the starting point for the Dolomites and South Tyrolean mountains and offer ideal conditions for varied hikes. There is a wide range of hiking tours of varying degrees of difficulty, from an easy hike in the valley, a round trip around one of the many lakes, a tour through the adventurous Gilfenklamm, to a challenging mountain tour into the UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site.
1x picnic-basket filled with south-tyrolean specialities (for 2 persons) for a very special moment
MASSAGE WITH JUNIPER AND APPLE EXTRACT - VITALPINA®
Apples not only taste good, but also have positive effects on our body. The malic and citric acids found in the apple protect the epithelial cells, and have a regenerating effect on skin and tissue. Juniper is a symbol of long life. It helps to strengthen the veins, while its scent acts to restore emotional wellbeing. This mas-sage has been specially designed for VITALPINA®-Hotels.
1 hiking backbag (labeled Salewa) for rent during your vacation
Klausen Card – alps & wine
So many services with just one card..........
Our Guest Pass Klausen Card offers a range of services 365 days a year: unlimited use of all public transport and free admission to different museums throughout South Tyrol as well as to three public swimming pools in the surroundings. Moreover, the use of one out of three cable cars is included. The summer and winter bus, adventure programs such as hiking tours, wine and grappa tastings complete the offer.
The Klausen Card Our Service Card combines the mobility and museum offers of the 7-day museumobil Card:
- South Tyrol regional trains (Brenner Pass – Trento, Mals – Innichen)
- Local buses (urban, intercity and Citybus short-hop services)
- Kohlern, Ritten, Meransen, Jenesien, Mölten and Vöran cable cars
- Ritten railway and Mendel funicular services
- PostAuto Schweiz bus service between Mals and Müstair
- Each of the 90 participating museums can be visited once per card
Other included services:
- Use of one of the cable cars Plose, Rittner Horn or Seceda
- Free admission to our swimming pools
- Free use of the summer hiking bus
- Free use of the ski shuttle Ski Safari
- Guided hikes and tours
- Wine and grappa tastings
- Guided winter and snowshoe hike
and much more.