ONLY HARMONY INSIDE
„Our guests shall live the most beautiful holidays ever. We want them to they find back to themselves and back to the nature.“ Stefan Fauster, host of the Drumlerhof.
How long is it since you lived, walked and acted instinctively? Experience what unites man and nature since the beginning of time. Even our principal theme in the kitchen is “Back to the roots”. Enjoy delicious creations only made of seasonal products and of what the pantry offers and become aware of the fact, that thankfully the pig consists of much more than the fillet.
- In the morning: Our breakfast-fays pamper you in the morning with an exclusive breakfast that will be served directly at your table – bread, butter, several homemade jams, yoghurt, fresh fruits and the homemade muesli form our basic breakfast. In addition, we offer many egg-dishes that you can choose from our daily breakfast menu. Only regional products are used. You wish a gluten-free breakfast? We are welcome to serve it!
- In the afternoon: If you want a bite to eat, then enjoy our fresh and homemade cakes and strudel that we serve in the afternoon.
- In the evening: “The real taste of nature” – An adventure of flavour awaits you for dinner with our 4 courses theme menu made of regional and seasonal delicacies presented with love on your plate. Let you enchant from the incomparable taste of our fresh salads from our own field and enjoy a wonderful cheese-plate from regional farmers.
We are specialists in gluten-free and lactose-free dishes.
Through the intact nature and off the beaten track together with your host and the professional guide Stefan Fauster. Real Aurina Valley-feelings are guaranteed.
- Panoramic indoor pool (30°C) with a wonderful view to the world of mountains of the Aurina Valley
- Sky-Whirlpool on the roof terrace in the outside area with view to Taufers Castle
- Bio-Sauna (60°C)
- Zirm-Sauna (90°C)
- Steam sauna „Salzgrotte“
- Relaxing room with waterbeds and a fantastic view to the landscape
- Lounge with fireplace
- Several times in the week guided snowshoeing-tours with your host Stefan Fauster and Mario
- Ski technique course: tips and tricks from the professional skiing teacher in the ski area Speikboden
- Biathlon for beginners: target practice
- Cross-Country skiing for beginners
- Ski rental with a reduction of 10% in the price
- Free ski buses to the ski areas Speikboden and Klausberg
- Holiday Pass Premium: travel around South Tyrol with all the regional means of transport and enjoy much more advantages