Pure nature and rising colors - Mount Sciliar/Alpe di Siusi
Remaining memories of colorful autums
Beautiful mountain views surround you as you hike through limestone geology with a beautiful array of colors and shapes. This UNESCO World heritage site offers a variety of hiking and skiing opportunities, but visiting the region in the autumn offers you some of the most scenic hiking in the world.
Autumn is playing with is colors: beautiful yellow - orange, red and deep blue - mild temperatures let us enjoy these emotions till the end of October. Especially when the forests are changing into yellow colours and the first light snow is covering the peaks of the Dolomites, the landscape is turning into a magical dreamland. And the warm sun is guiding the hikers on the Alpe di Siusi on perfect prepared trails.
- Start with a fabulous and healthy breakfast Vitalpina.
- Taste our fresh alpine-mediterrenean cuisine
- Sweet dreams are gurantee in our natural wood rooms "alpin style"
- 5 guided hiking tours per week with your expert hiking guides
The best trails in the Dolomites: hiking peeks, listening to rivers, the silence of the forest, calm lakes, powerful rivers.
- 1 Vitalpina®beathing hike: power and relax with special breathing tecniques
- 1 Vitalpina_breathing booklet®
- Alpine SPA: heathed indoor pool and outdoor saltwather pool. Sauna world with different theme saunas and mystic salt cave with thermo beds.
- Calm garden with mountain view for total relax
- Alpine Beauty: special threatments and massages with powerful alpine herbs
- Green lifestyle - we are certified ECU Ecolabel of environmental excellence
Cozy Suite on the 4th floor "Dolomytica", alpine style with 43 m², sleeping system furnished in healthy stone pine (helps to get a deep sleep, cleans the atmosphere of the room and equalizes the vegetative nerve system), sleeping area and sitting lounge with additional leather sofa and big wardrobe, wooden floor, private balcony with wonderful view of the quiet garden and the SPA area.
40-inch Sat-TV, bathroom with separate WC/bidet, shower, hairdryer, vanity mirror. Hikers wardrobe provided with multi-functional 28-liter hiking backpack for free rental and a 1:25,000 hiking map of the area.
Our cuisine is well-knowed in our village and beyound. We care about fresh local products from our farmers. Perfectly prepared local dishes vary with mediterranean-specilities. This is the secret of our well-balanced menues and rich breakfast-table.
Our kitchen is annually recommended in the Michelin-Guide.
Daily fresh pastries from our patissiere on our sunny terrasse with beautiful mountain view.
For us, the principle of Alpine wellness is a natural way of finding relaxation. High-altitude hikes or snow shoe tours help your body and mind to find inner peace and harmony. Our Alpine wellness facilities make it easy for your body to restore its energy levels and healing powers. Our aim at Hotel Europa is to show you a good time but also improve your health.
Large heated indoor pool with jacuzzi, four theme saunas dedicated to the herbs of Alpe di Siusi, pinewood profume, cult places and a unique cinema sauna with best pictures of owner and natural photoprapher Michael Trocker photography©.
A stay at our hotel, therefore, is a winning combination of active vacations and wellness vacations in South Tyrol.
Alpine wellness vacations in South Tyrol
Traditionally, mountain people tended to have to rely on themselves to find their way out of precarious situations. The healing powers of the body, therefore, were of utmost importance to the locals, and they used herbs and plants to help themselves. It is thanks to this that today the inhabitants of the area have collected a wealth of knowledge of the local nature and its healing potential.
Thus, in our hotel we focus on healthy, natural treatments using local herbs and substances, such as hay baths, common spruce steam baths, apple and rose hip treatments, Vitalpina massages, herbal stamp massages, sound massages and many other services.
Professionals in hiking! We are member of Wanderhotels_best alpines® and Vitalpina Hotels®. Qur goal is to show you on professional guided hiking tours through the most beautiful mountains of the world, the Dolomites, the beauty of our nature and hidden secrets of the landscape.
Enjoy on 5 guided tours per week the unique experience of personal hiking guides on the most beautyful trails on Alpe di Siusi, Natural Park and World Heritage of Mount Sciliar, Catinaccio or Val Gardena.
Our speciality is the ancient cult places on Mount Sciliar, the natural power places above Siusi, the healing plants on Natural Park Sciliar and the force of the nature on men's health.
Our four well trained hiking guides are exclusively at your service and will guarantee you exiting and unforgettable experience in the Dolomites.
Green travelling in the Dolomites
Green lifestyle - we are certified ECU Ecolabel of environmental excellence
We love our mountains and take great care of our environment and nature. Therefore we
- use tipical, local and regional products, mostly bio certified
- reduce the electric energy whenever possible
- use energy from alternative sources
- chosse local wood and materials in our furnishments and hardware
- use ECO-Label certified products for the cleaning and mantainance
- avoid every form of monouse products and take and carry
- perform a eco friendly tourism and advertise and promote the use of local transport systems
Would you like to travel green? Good idea!
If you arrive by bus or train, we'll give you for free the Südtirol Alto Adige Guest Pass.
It's easy and fast to join us from Bozen/Bolzano or Brixen/Bressanone by bus. Here are the best bus connections to Seis/Siusi: https://www.altoadigemobilita.info/it/
Südtirol Transfer: your connecting shuttle
The car's on vacation! Do you want to travel to South Tyrol in an environmentally friendly way by train or long-distance bus? The connecting shuttle Südtirol Transfer takes you stress-free from the train or bus station directly to our hotel!
Book here: www.suedtiroltransfer.com/en
The Südtirol Alto Adige Guest Card facilitates holidaymakers’ exploration of the Seiser Alm holiday area as well as the wider region of South Tyrol, providing a single-ticket access to all types of public transport, such as train and bus.
After a perfect day in the mountains, you'll dream in our calm garden about fresh mountain air, large green meadows and amazing Dolomite views.
You can park your car for free in our large covered parking lot and discover our great nature by foot or with our excellent public transport service.
Explore the Dolomites with the pubblic transqort sistem. The next bus station is situated only 3 minutes walk from the hotel. The cable car to
Alpe di Siusi just 5 minutes walk.
Adventurous kids playground with boulder wall and trampolin and lot of funny games.
You'll find also different hiking trails for families in the surrounding of the hotel, as the funny mushroom-trail or the great trail of knights.
Mobilcard allows you to make full use of the South Tyrol's Integrated Public Transport network.
Included in the network are:
• Regional trains (not Eurostar/Intercity) in South Tyrol (Brennero – Trento, Malles/Mals – San Candido/Innichen)
• All urban and extra-urban bus services
• The cable cars to Renon/Ritten, Maranza/Meransen, San Genesio/Jenesien, Meltina/Mölten and Verano/Vöran
• The narrow-track railway on the Renon/Ritten mountain and the cable railway up to the Mendola/Mendel mountain
• The PostBus Switzerland between Malles/Mals and Müstair.