Singles in the Dolomites | Alpe di Siusi
The perfect hiking holdiday for singles and nature lovers in the Dolomites
Wheather if you want to hike by yourselfe or in good company with our expert hiking guides, our hotel is the perfect basecamp for your holiday in the Dolomites. Come and join us on our weekly breathing hike into the Natural Park of Schlern-Catinaccio and enjoy the power of your breath. Surrounded by powerful forests, pure mountain air, wild rivers and beautiful watherfalls, the Vitalpina breathing concept brings you back in the unique surrounding of the Dolomites to healthy breathing and powerful living.
- 7 nights with healthy sleep in our natural rooms "alpine style"
- 7 days with healthy Vitalpina breakfast and 5-course dinner
- mistic SPA area "cult place for body and soul"
- 4 theme saunas of different woods and herbs
- internal swimming pool with jacuzzi
- mistic salt cave "silence deluxe"
- 5 exclusivly guided hikes on the best trails of the Dolomites (summer)
- 3 exclusivly guided snow shoe tours with equipement rental
- 1 Vitalpina breathing hike "4-elementes" and forest bathing "shinrin yoku" by Michael Trocker
- 1 herbal bag with medical plants of Alpe di Siusi
Cozy Suite on the 4th floor "Dolomytica", alpine style with 43 m², sleeping system furnished in healthy stone pine (helps to get a deep sleep, cleans the atmosphere of the room and equalizes the vegetative nerve system), sleeping area and sitting lounge with additional leather sofa and big wardrobe, wooden floor, private balcony with wonderful view of the quiet garden and the SPA area.
40-inch Sat-TV, bathroom with separate WC/bidet, shower, hairdryer, vanity mirror. Hikers wardrobe provided with multi-functional 28-liter hiking backpack for free rental and a 1:25,000 hiking map of the area.
Our cuisine is well-knowed in our village and beyound. We care about fresh local products from our farmers. Perfectly prepared local dishes vary with mediterranean-specilities. This is the secret of our well-balanced menues and rich breakfast-table.
Our kitchen is annually recommended in the Michelin-Guide.
Daily fresh pastries from our patissiere on our sunny terrasse with beautiful mountain view.
For us, the principle of Alpine wellness is a natural way of finding relaxation. High-altitude hikes or snow shoe tours help your body and mind to find inner peace and harmony. Our Alpine wellness facilities make it easy for your body to restore its energy levels and healing powers. Our aim at Hotel Europa is to show you a good time but also improve your health.
Large heated indoor pool with jacuzzi, four theme saunas dedicated to the herbs of Alpe di Siusi, pinewood profume, cult places and a unique cinema sauna with best pictures of owner and natural photoprapher Michael Trocker photography©.
A stay at our hotel, therefore, is a winning combination of active vacations and wellness vacations in South Tyrol.
Alpine wellness vacations in South Tyrol
Traditionally, mountain people tended to have to rely on themselves to find their way out of precarious situations. The healing powers of the body, therefore, were of utmost importance to the locals, and they used herbs and plants to help themselves. It is thanks to this that today the inhabitants of the area have collected a wealth of knowledge of the local nature and its healing potential.
Thus, in our hotel we focus on healthy, natural treatments using local herbs and substances, such as hay baths, common spruce steam baths, apple and rose hip treatments, Vitalpina massages, herbal stamp massages, sound massages and many other services.
Professionals in hiking! We are member of Wanderhotels_best alpines® and Vitalpina Hotels®. Qur goal is to show you on professional guided hiking tours through the most beautiful mountains of the world, the Dolomites, the beauty of our nature and hidden secrets of the landscape.
Enjoy on 5 - 6 guided tours per week the unique experience of personal hiking guides on the most beautyful trails on Alpe di Siusi, Natural Park and World Heritage of Mount Sciliar, Catinaccio or Val Gardena.
Our speciality is the ancient cult places on Mount Sciliar, the natural power places above Siusi, the healing plants on Natural Park Sciliar and the force of the nature on men's health.
Our four well trained hiking guides are exclusively at your service and will guarantee you exiting and unforgettable experience in the Dolomites.
Green travelling in the Dolomites
Green lifestyle - we are certified ECU Ecolabel of environmental excellence
We love our mountains and take great care of our environment and nature. Therefore we
- use tipical, local and regional products, mostly bio certified
- reduce the electric energy whenever possible
- use energy from alternative sources
- chosse local wood and materials in our furnishments and hardware
- use ECO-Label certified products for the cleaning and mantainance
- avoid every form of monouse products and take and carry
- perform a eco friendly tourism and advertise and promote the use of local transport systems
Would you like to travel green? Good idea!
If you arrive by bus or train, we'll give you for free the Südtirol Alto Adige Guest Pass.
It's easy and fast to join us from Bozen/Bolzano or Brixen/Bressanone by bus. Here are the best bus connections to Seis/Siusi: https://www.sii.bz.it/en
Südtirol Transfer: your connecting shuttle
The car's on vacation! Do you want to travel to South Tyrol in an environmentally friendly way by train or long-distance bus? The connecting shuttle Südtirol Transfer takes you stress-free from the train or bus station directly to our hotel!
Book here: www.suedtiroltransfer.com/en
The Südtirol Alto Adige Guest Card facilitates holidaymakers’ exploration of the Seiser Alm holiday area as well as the wider region of South Tyrol, providing a single-ticket access to all types of public transport, such as train and bus.
Mobilcard allows you to make full use of the South Tyrol's Integrated Public Transport network.
Included in the network are:
• Regional trains (not Eurostar/Intercity) in South Tyrol (Brennero – Trento, Malles/Mals – San Candido/Innichen)
• All urban and extra-urban bus services
• The cable cars to Renon/Ritten, Maranza/Meransen, San Genesio/Jenesien, Meltina/Mölten and Verano/Vöran
• The narrow-track railway on the Renon/Ritten mountain and the cable railway up to the Mendola/Mendel mountain
• The PostBus Switzerland between Malles/Mals and Müstair.
Hiking and breathing deeply
Staying in the Vitalpina Wanderhotel Europa offers the possibility to participate hikes, which are dedicated to the theme breathing.
Your host and hike-guide Michael Trocker is trained for that and he will also give you lots of hints in form of simple exercises. For any situation, regarding busy daily routines there are useful breathing-tips with different effects. On one hand energizing and activating elements, on the other hand relaxing and calming respectively harmonizing and balancing elements and exercises.
The guest receives also many hints about breathing in the course of the regular hike.
Not only your host and hike-guide, but also the masseurs of the participating hotels are trained for massage techniques on the subject of breathing. The used techniques capture the breathing in the phase of relaxation after an active day and mark out a very relaxing effect.
Natural scents stimulate the breathing and have a harmonizing effect to the whole organism. The Vitalpina Hotels in South Tyrol combine woody notes from arolla pine, mountain pine and juniper with refreshing scents from mountain herbs and forest fruits to a unique room scent.
Since 1995 we are on our way to offer you the perfect hiking service for your stay in the Dolomites.
Therefor we are certified as "best alpine" partner Europa-Wanderhotels.
- Best hiking spot - the hiking trails start directly from the hotel
- Alpine knowledge - we are mountain professionals
- best consultation for individual hikes in every season
- Guided tours - 5 to 6 guided tours per week included exclusive for our guests
- equipement rental - for your free use you'll find a rucksack, hiking poles, snow-shoes ...
- mobile without car - we have a excellent public traffic system
- alpine wellness - great SPA area and local treathments for your health
- alpien cuisine - regional, seasonal products prepared to perfection
“One of the most fantastic 18-hole golf courses in Northern Italy” - this is the unanimous opinion of experts. In this quiet and idyllic area, situated in the middle of the Dolomites, playing golf is a great experience - a well groomed course which is a challenge in terms of playing and a Golf Club that bears international comparisons.
Open from March to November (altitude 850 m), the golf course stretches out over an area of about 60 hectares, perfectly embedded in the landscape. Idyllic ponds, ravines, brooks, fiscinating waterfalls and long fairways alternate with easier courses. Beginner as well as professional players - we can satisfy all your needs. As a partner hotel you'll have the benefit of - 15% on the Greenfee as well as guaranteed tee times
You can park your car for free in our large covered parking lot and discover our great nature by foot or with our excellent public transport service.
Explore the Dolomites with the pubblic transqort sistem. The next bus station is situated only 3 minutes walk from the hotel. The cable car to
Alpe di Siusi just 5 minutes walk.