Ski week special pay 6 get 7
› 7 nights for the price of 6
› 6-day ski ticket for the price of 5 days (not included in the hotel price, discount valid from 08th January 2023)
› Equipment rental and group ski lessons bookable with the 6 for 5 formula
› Aperitif with our Cavaliere and presentation of a slope groomer
- Indoor pool (30°C)
- Outdoor pool (30°C),
- Large hot whirlpool (36°C)
- The Valserhof vital source and spa over more than 1,300 m² with steam bath, bio-sauna and Finnish sauna outdoors with its own garden area.
In the Gitschberg Jochtal ski resort, everyone can get their money’s worth – from leisure skiers to carving fiends and daring shredders.
With a total of 55 kilometres of ski pistes, it is one of the largest ski resorts in South Tyrol, and the largest in the Eisacktal and Wipptal area.
The Gitschberg Jochtal ski resort extends at altitudes between 1,307 and 2,510 metres, and is served by 15 lift facilities that bring skiers of all age groups to the starting points of its 25 ski pistes and four toboggan runs.
To reach the ski resort from the villages, you can use either the Jochtalbahn lift in Vals or the Gitschberg-Nesselbahn lift in Meransen.
The Gitschberg Jochtal ski resort is also perfect for a family ski holiday in South Tyrol, as it offers two children’s snow parks where the little ones can play and have fun on the snow.
- Generous breakfast buffet with organic corner and products from South Tyrol, such as various types of bread, fresh egg dishes, select teas and fruit juices, home-made jams ...
- Afternoon buffet from 3.00 to 5.00 p.m. with lots of sweet and savory treats such as home-made cakes and pastries, yoghurt, fruit salad, cold meat and cheese specialties
- 5-course gourmet dinner menu with salads from the buffet
- Weekly themed evenings
- Weekly dessert buffet with Italian "Dolci" and South Tyrolean sweets
For bookings with only breakfast, dinner and afternoon buffet can be booked in the hotel for an additional charge.
- Guided hiking tours with our hiking guides in summer
- Watergyme, Yoga, Qi- Gong the whole year
- Guided E- Bike Tours in summer (for a fee)
- Wine tastings with our sommelier the whole year (for a fee)
- Canyoning, forest bath in summer (for a fee)
- Guided winter hiking tours, snowshoe hiking tours, skitours, guided toboggan tours (for a fee)
- Travel for free with the cable car on Gitschberg in Meransen and on the Jochtal cable car in Vals, from 13th May to 7 th July 2023 and from 18 th September to 4 th November 2023
- Travel for free on public transport across South Tyrol
- Visit over 90 museum and exhibitions in South Tyrol for free
- Get free rides on the mountain shuttle bus to the Rodenecker-Lüsner Alp
- Participate in an exciting activity program