SUMMER IN THE MOUNTAINS 7=6
Enjoy our nature reserve for 7 days at a price of only 6! The hiking guides Emma, Stefan and Mario accompany you to the most beautiful places in the Val Pusteria-Pustertal valley.
The Valle Aurina-Ahrntal valley is one of the most untouched areas in South Tyrol. Here you find, far off the hustle and bustle, the real beauty of South Tyrol… In the Drumlerhof cosy wellness-moments and an extraordinary culinary concept, that ranks among the “Best Ofs” in South Tyrol, await you.
- In the morning: Our breakfast-fays pamper you in the morning with an exclusive breakfast that will be served directly at your table – bread, butter, several homemade jams, yoghurt, fresh fruits and the homemade muesli form our basic breakfast. In addition, we offer many egg-dishes that you can choose from our daily breakfast menu. Only regional products are used. You wish a gluten-free breakfast? We are welcome to serve it!
- In the afternoon: If you want a bite to eat, then enjoy our fresh and homemade cakes and strudel that we serve in the afternoon.
- In the evening: “The real taste of nature” – An adventure of flavour awaits you for dinner with our 4 courses theme menu made of regional and seasonal delicacies presented with love on your plate. Let you enchant from the incomparable taste of our fresh salads from our own field and enjoy a wonderful cheese-plate from regional farmers.
We are specialists in gluten-free and lactose-free dishes.
- Panoramic indoor pool (30°C) with a wonderful view to the world of mountains of the Aurina Valley
- Sky-Whirlpool on the roof terrace in the outside area with view to Taufers Castle
- Bio-Sauna (60°C)
- Zirm-Sauna (90°C)
- Steam sauna „Salzgrotte“
- Relaxing room with waterbeds and a fantastic view to the landscape
- Lounge with fireplace
Reach the mountain stations of Speikboden and Klausberg for free and unlimited.
- Several times a week guided “Secrets of Aurina Valley-hikes” with the hosts and hiking guides Emma and Stefan Fauster. Highlight: picnic with South Tyrolean specialties.
- Hike masterly: Tips and tricks about the right hiking technique, how to breath correctly and the perfect equipment.
- Take a meditative bath in the forest together with Stefan Fauster: The natural adventure for your senses par excellence!
- Professional hiking recommendations in the Hiking Hotel South Tyrol.
- Holiday Pass Premium: Discover South Tyrol using the public means of transport for free and enjoy many other advantages.