7 days/nights with half board incl. "UltentalCard"
- 3 guided hikes through the pristine mountains of Val d' Ultimo
- 1 rhythmic breathing massage
- 1 Vitalpina hay brush peeling
- access to saunas, swimming pool and relax area...
- Rich, balanced breakfast buffet
- 6-course gourmet-menu
- Deer dishes from the Ultental valley forests
- Once weekly traditionals from Southtyrolean cuisine
- Fish specialities for Friday dinner
- Tea, juice, water and fresh fruits all day through at the „Xund´n Alm“
One pass, many services: the UltentalCard is inclusive of:
- 1x round trip on the Schwemmalm cable car
- free use of public transport throughout South Tyrol
- freeuse of the Weissbrunn shuttle for hikers
- free entry to over 80 museums and exhibitions throughout South Tyrol
- free admission to the museums in the valley – Culten, the Ultental Valley Museum and the Lahner Säge sawmill
- free access to the Ultental Valley cross-country ski trail
- free access to the Pracupola ice rink
- free access to the municipal swimming pool in Ultimo
A relaxing journey of discovery into the forest. There you have the opportunity to consciously get in touch with nature. It's not about making an effort, it's about focusing on sensory perceptions. Let nature and the forest be aware of you and enjoy the calm.
The vitalpina peeling with hay, according to the Dr. Vitalis method, follows a consequent concept, to finally reach a deep cleansing, a lighter, clearer and brighter skin, to increase the natural reactions of the skin, to remove dead cells well, for increase the penetration of the active ingredients and to stimulate the lymphatic flow.