Winter holidays with dog at the Pfösl
An undisturbed holiday with your dog on 35 hectares of innevated meadows and forests around the hotel. Experience the most beautiful walks with a dog with us and be pampered by our wellness offer in the Pfösl…
7 winter days with your four legged friend:
• Pfösl’s nature-board with extensive nature breakfast, selection of cakes in the afternoon with delicious specialities from our pastry and in the evening healthy choice of our à la carte menu with regional products from our natural kitchen (on request we prepare also menus free of lactose and free of glow) - preparation of courts with special food need against surcharge
• Own restaurant area for dog owners in our panorama winter garden, (of course, your dog (also stay in the room)
• Individual hiking and excursion advice for your hikes with a dog
• Biscuits for your dog on arrival
• Dog Station-dog toilet at the parking lot
• Pfösl's dog bowl and a cuddly dog blanket are available for your four dog during the holiday
• All rooms are equipped with balcony or private meadow - so plenty of space for your four-legged friends
• Free ski shuttle from the hotel directly to the slopes to Obereggen, free ski depot in the hotel
• Participation in the hiking program with guided winter and snowshoe hikes
• Every day begins with regeneration 360°: Various relaxation units, stretching, guided meditations and yoga provide more lightness and energy
• Naturaspa wellness arrangement indoor and outdoor on more than 2,000 m² with Infinity Solepool (25m), 8 different outdoor saunas and indoor saunas, hot jacuzzi, large natural pond for Kneipp treatment, different relax oases, big oases of primordial force
• Daily special magic moments and rituals in our naturaspa
We have specially selected “dog rooms” for our dog owners.
It is allowed one dog per room and we accept a limited number of dogs per week.
In our Hotel you will find selected rooms where your four-legged friends are welcome.
We hope for your understanding that there are also rooms and outdoor facilities where your dog has no access.
On your arrival we will show you our dog friendly rooms.
Extra charge for the dog: 30,00€ per night without food
- Extensive nature breakfast
- Selection of cakes in the afternoon with delicious specialities from our pastry
- Healthy choice of our à la carte menu with regional products from Pfösl's natural kitchen
- Preparation of gluten and lactose free menus (also dishes on the buffet)
- Preparation of vegan menus and special diet foods (against surcharge)
Our Chef Markus Thurner prepares for you every day a natural-Gourmet cuisine with regional and biological products
and herbs from our garden.
- Infinity Solepool (25m) with panoramic view
- daily special magic moments and rituals in our naturaspa
- 8 different saunas in the indoor and outdoor areas: lavendula, chamomilla, sole-melissa, pinus, fienile, thymus, physiotherm infrarossi, 1 outdoor sauna "the ritual"
- differentrelax rooms with panoramic view
- large alpine garden landscape with panoramic jacuzzi
- barefoot parcour
- Pfösl's herb hedge for snacking
- spring water trail
- natural pond for Kneipp.
- Welcome evening with the presentation of the weekly program
- Participation in the hiking program with guided winter and snowshoe hikes
- Every day begins with relaxation sessions and sound meditations, respiration, the healthy back, yoga and meridian stretching for inner peace and serenity
- Free snow shoe and hiking sticks rental, free equipment rental
- Winter hiking map of the region
- Individual hiking and excursion consulting and daily excursion hints
- Every day begins with regeneration 360°: Various relaxation units, stretching, guided meditations and yoga provide more lightness and energy
- Large fitness room with modern equipment
- Free ski bus to the 7 km distant ski center Latemar (50 km well prepared ski slopes with modern ski lifts)
- Free ski depot directly at the hotel
- Small T-bar lift to exercise at the hotel
- Skiing by night and tobogganing at night in Obereggen and Deutschnofen (Nova Ponente)
- You are welcome to sell your ski pass at the hotel
- 26 km of well-prepared cross country ski trails in Nova Ponente starting directly at the hotel
- 80 km of cross country ski trails in Lavazè
- 30 km of trails from the Laab Alm, above Nova Ponente
- You can buy the cross country ski pass at the reception
- Cross country ski rental in the village for our guestes
• Welcome evening with the presentation of the weekly program
• Participation at the active and hike program with guided snow shoe and winter hikes in the region
• Free snow shoe and hiking sticks rental, free equipment rental
• Winter hiking map of the region
• Individual hiking and excursion consulting and daily excursion hints