WINTER RETREAT 4=3
More than 80 summits over 3,000 metres a.s.l. accompany you during your winter excursions, your exercises and your wellness pleasure. The Drumlerhof gifts you with a day for free.
In the Aurina Valley all sports activities are possible: skiing, winter-hiking-tours, snowshoeing, tobogganing, cross-country-skiing and backcountry skiing… In a central position you find the Drumlerhof. The hotel offers many relaxing moments in its Zirm SPA and pampers you in the evening with regional and seasonal products, creativity and fulfils with pleasure gluten-free wishes. Be prepared for a wonderful 4 days break
- In the morning: Our breakfast-fays pamper you in the morning with an exclusive breakfast that will be served directly at your table – bread, butter, several homemade jams, yoghurt, fresh fruits and the homemade muesli form our basic breakfast. In addition, we offer many egg-dishes that you can choose from our daily breakfast menu. Only regional products are used. You wish a gluten-free breakfast? We are welcome to serve it!
- In the afternoon: If you want a bite to eat, then enjoy our fresh and homemade cakes and strudel that we serve in the afternoon.
- In the evening: “The real taste of nature” – An adventure of flavour awaits you for dinner with our 4 courses theme menu made of regional and seasonal delicacies presented with love on your plate. Let you enchant from the incomparable taste of our fresh salads from our own field and enjoy a wonderful cheese-plate from regional farmers.
We are specialists in gluten-free and lactose-free dishes.
- Panoramic indoor pool (30°C) with a wonderful view to the world of mountains of the Aurina Valley
- Sky-Whirlpool on the roof terrace in the outside area with view to Taufers Castle
- Bio-Sauna (60°C)
- Zirm-Sauna (90°C)
- Steam sauna „Salzgrotte“
- Relaxing room with waterbeds and a fantastic view to the landscape
- Lounge with fireplace
- Several times in the week guided snowshoeing-tours with your host Stefan Fauster and Mario
- Ski technique course: tips and tricks from the professional skiing teacher in the ski area Speikboden
- Biathlon for beginners: target practice
- Cross-Country skiing for beginners
- Ski rental with a reduction of 10% in the price
- Free ski buses to the ski areas Speikboden and Klausberg
- Holiday Pass Premium: travel around South Tyrol with all the regional means of transport and enjoy much more advantages