Do you know the feeling? You arrive at your holiday hotel and, hardly have you sipped your welcome drink on the terrace, your stress levels have dropped significantly and – at the very latest after your first sauna – you suddenly feel at least ten years younger. That would surely never happen at home! Here we offer seven simple tips on how to retrieve that holiday feeling within your own four walls.
Our seven feel-good tips for relaxing at home:
1. Stay relaxed: let your shoulders drop and don’t hold in your waist or cross your legs. Stretch and sprawl in all directions several times a day – space can always be found, even in the office.
2. Time slot: reserve a weekly fixed date just for yourself.
3. Relax: stress cannot be reduced on command, but a long salt bath often works wonders.
4. Take a breather: find time for frequent little breathing exercises during the day, best of all in the fresh air – this will quickly restore lost energy.
5. Switch off: does your mobile always have to be on? No one has to be permanently on call.
6. Turn off the TV: turn off all electrical appliances in the bedroom (TV, mobile, radio alarm, etc.) to make sure you really get some rest.
7. The inner voice: this is a good indicator for your own well-being. Do more of what is good for you – morning yoga, a lunchtime walk or perhaps a massage.
There are more feel-good tips to be found here. And, when it’s time for another holiday, let our Vitalpina feel-good experts pamper you. The Vitalpina feel-good programme uses applications from local care products, such as juniper and apple, to guarantee a deep sense of relaxation. Our Vitalpina applications have been developed exclusively with the South Tyrolean natural cosmetics company Vitalis Dr. Joseph: wellness with natural products.