Including: An evening of your choice (except Sunday) with our highlight - Lobster or T-Bone Steak!!!
Only valid for full paying adults.
Lobster or T-Bone Steak
An evening of your choice (except Sunday) with our highlight - Lobster or T-Bone Steak!!!
Only valid for full paying adults.
Highlight - breakfast on the panoramic terrace
- Healthy breakfast buffet with homemade jams, local cheeses and sausages are as ready as sweet pastries, fresh fruit, granola and yogurt. Egg dishes are freshly prepared for you in our kitchen
- Breakfast on Sunday until noon
- Allergies: Celiac disease and lactose - please notify prior to your arrival!
Gourmet - Halfboard
Highlight - dinner on the panoramic terrace
Additionally (no extra charge) for all halfboard guests (guests who booked only breakfast, can book the following with an additional charge on Euro 26.00 per person per day if you choose your menu in the morning during breakfast time):
- Afternoon snack with salads, cold cuts (cheese, bacon, salami,...) homemade cakes, fruits and yogurt
- 5-7 course gourmet menus to choose (daily changing themes: South Tyrol, Italian-Mediterranean cuisine ... and a weekly gala dinner)
- For calorie conscious: Healthy and light meals from the Vital-cuisine
- Vegetarians and allergic persons: Upon need you are welcome to add dishes from our Special card for vegetarians and allergic persons to our gourmet menu - an extra charge may be apply (celiac disease and lactose - please notify prior to your arrival)
- Dessert and cheese buffet (every Friday) - Sensational - over 30 different cheeses!
- For children: You are welcome to choose the dishes from the children’s menu "à la carte"
Spa in the "realm of senses"
(400 sq. mt. indoor)
- indoor swimming pool with massaging jets (31° C)
- heated panoramic outdoor pool (ca. 26° - 28°C - from March until the mid of November)
- Highlight: Panoramic roof terrace (admission from 14 years) with cuddly nests & hot whirlpools!
- sunny terraces with deckchairs and cuddly nests
- Sauna area (admission from 14 years): Finnish sauna (90°C),Biosauna (65 ° C), sole steam bath (40-50°C), infrared cabin with "sole fogging"
- crashed ice fountain
- outdoor area with plunge pool and hot whirlpool
- 2 relaxation rooms: "Chillout" and "Deep Silence"
- 3 times a week sauna infusions and peelings in the steam bath
- Massages and beauty treatments at an additional cost
- soft bathrobe and sauna towels
- fresh herb teas and juices, fruits and dry fruits in the "realm of senses" spa bar
Excursions & activities
We are members of the "Wanderhotels" (European Hiking Hotels), we are able to ensure top hiking-quality! Hiking and Activities!
- 1 introduction hike with "forest bathing" and breathing exercises through forests, orchards and vineyards (Monday 1,5 hours)
- 3 times a week guided themed hiking tours with host Patrick Mair and hikingguide Luis (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- Free rental of hiking equipment (backpack, trekking poles, water bottle, child carrier)
- 2 times a week aquafitness
- 1 times Yoga & Pilates
- Gym: light and airy with panoramic view, modern Nautilus equipment and LCD TV
- Rental of E-Bikes (Euro 15,00) and free rental of mountain bikes
- table tennis
- Golf: Green fee discounts (from 5 days stay - 20% discount for guests in Hotel Golserhof - not for apartments) on the golf courses Passeier, Lana & Dolomiti Sarnonico
Hiking tours with host and guide
3 times a week guided themed hiking tours with host Patrick Mair and hikingguide Luis (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
1 introduction hike with "forest bathing" and breathing exercises through forests, orchards and vineyards (Monday 1,5 hours)
Yoga & Pilates
Yoga & Pilates on our panoramic rooftop - Friday morning
Enjoy a sleeping experience on high-quality mattresses and first-class bed linen. If required, we can gladly provide the following:
- Allergic pillows & duvet for allergy sufferers
- Cervical pillow
- Soft mattress overlay: for optimal sleep, all rooms are equipped with boxspring beds with quality mattresses. Should you still need the mattress a bit softer, we can gladly embed a soft support
Organic herbal pillows (Euro 5.00 rental fee per pillow)
Your own balance requires a healthy, peaceful sleep. Every person has their own sleep habits and needs. In order to meet these requirements, you can choose your own personal composition from our "Pure Nature Pillow Menu" The herbs of the fillings come from the alpine region and are organically grown. On request, we can also bring you one of the following organic herbal pillows (subject to availability):
- Mountain Hay Pillow
- Let it go - herbal pillows for a good night’s sleep
- Stay in tact millet pine - spelled pillows for the heart rhythm
- Frauenzauber - The pillow for womanhood
- Regardless - The Business Manager Pillow
- Get fit - infuse herbal pillows for energy: awake fresh and vital
- Dreamlike - millet pine pillow against sleep arrhythmias
all other inclusive services
- Free subterranean garage for 1 car (max. height 2,30m) per room; second car on request for Euro 10.00 per day.
- Charging Station - Typ 2 for your e-car directly at the hotel (Euro 0,20/kWh).
- Dance evening or piano music alternately once a week
- Free WIFI
- Extra smoking lounge
- Hiking bus (small fee)
Guest Card: the whole year free for all our guests
- Visit of castles, concerts, cable cars, chair lifts.
- Art-historic, geographical and cultural guides through Dorf Tirol-
- Wine seminars and apple-natural trail with a fruit-grower...
the whole year (30 bus lines in the surroundings): Tirolo, Merano and surroundings, valid for 7 days - only 16.00 Euro!
MeranCard - museumobil
All guests who book a room in the Golserhof directly with us, get the MeranCard - museumobil for free.
Valid in the period from 11th october 2020 to 30th june 2021!
Outside of these dates or if the booking is made by travel agencies, bookingsites, won voucher, or our guests from the apartments in the Villa Lamprecht and Vitalpina: 7 days Euro 34.00 / 3 days Euro 30.00.
Free use and entrance by:
- busses (city, intercity and city buses)
- Regional trains (Vinschgau, Bozen ...)
- PostBus Switzerland between Malles and Müstair
- about 80 museums in South Tyrol