You can enjoy your "Short-Stay" stay with us in the center of South Tyrol. We want to give you the chance to switch off your head for daily routine with guided bike tours.
Important for us is that you can enjoy your brackfast, than take the bike doing all the wonderful trails in our area. After that take a brake in the hotel for cake and coffee and enjoy the best dinner at the evening.
If you want to stay a few days in our hotel we recommend arriving on Sunday. On Monday we organize either a technic course for beginner or a normally bike tour dividing in two groups.
In our program of the week you can enjoy different areas. We only cycle on natural trails. For us is very important the respect of the farmers and hikers.
Our halfboard contains an extensive breakfast buffet, menu for dinner, cake buffet in the afternoon. The usage of the swimming-pools and the sauna as well as our active programme is also contained with in the price. With Qigong, Acquagym ecc.
2 tours in mountainbike with guide
The package inkludes 2 tour with guide.
Wine tasting with Mr. Tauber - to pay
Tasting of 5 quality wines.
The health resort rate is to be paid at the hotel. 1,90 per night and person.
Free access at the Castanea wellness area
energy latch and drink
We have free WIFI throughout the hotel
Alps & Wine Card included - start: 01.04.2015
„Klausen Card – alps & wine“
Available at all participating member companies of the tourist association Klausen, Barbian, Feldthurns, Villanders
Services available with the Klausen Card • alps & wine
Klausen • Barbian • Feldthurns • Villanders
So many services with just one card
Our Service Card combines the mobility and museum offers of the 7-day “museumobil Card” with its wide ra...nge of offers, 365 days a year.
• 7-day museumobil Card: Mobility: the museumobil Card allows
free use of all public transport in the South Tyrol transport network as
follows: South Tyrol regional trains (Brenner Pass – Trento, Mals – Innichen) / local buses (urban, intercity and Citybus short-hop services) / Ritten, Meransen, Jenesien, Mölten and Vöran cable cars / Ritten railway and Mendel funicular services / PostAuto Schweiz bus service between Mals and Müstair.
Museums: each of the 80 participating museums can be visited once per card. www.mobilcard.info
„The museums Südtirol-Alto Adige“
• Daily admission to Klausen outdoor pool
can be used 1 x day from Mon-Fri
• Daily admission to Feldthurns outdoor pool
can be used 1 x day from Mon-Fri
• Guided walks (spring-summer), Mon-Fri, can be used daily
• Guided snowshoe excursions & ski tours
Mon-Fri, can be used daily
• Admission to and use of Klausen skittle alley: Mon-Fri
• Free use of “Maders” ski lift, in Schnauders-Feldthurns,
tel. 0472-855290. Can be used in the following periods: 23.12.-06.01. & 07.01.-13.02.
• Winter bus: Mon-Sat, can be used daily
• Summer bus for hikers: Wed & Fri, can be used both days
• IMS Shuttle: available in period 16.10.2014 -21.10.2014
• BrixBike: 10% discount on all tours for all cardholders on production
• Villnöss high ropes course: 15% on family ticket for all cardholders
on production of card. firstname.lastname@example.org
• Gilfenklamm Gorge, Ratschings: reduced prices for all cardholders
• Farm shop Obergostnerhof: 10% reduction for all cardholders.
• Wine offers & wine tasting: can be used more than once
• Eisacktaler Wine Cellar, Klausen, tel. +39 0472 847 553
• Röck Estate, Villanders, tel. +39 0472 847130
• Radoar Estate & Distillery, Feldthurns, tel. +39 0472 855645
• Zöhlhof Organic Winery, Feldthurns, tel. +39 0472 847 400
• Garlider Estate, Feldthurns, tel. +39 0472 847296
• Spitalerhof Farm Distillery, Klausen, tel. +39 0472
• Taschlerhof Estate, Brixen, tel. +39 0472 851091
GPS- Tracks & bike map
Workshop and bike depot
Bike wash station
Workshop with squeezer, air pump, bike tools, assembly stand ecc..
Biker service point by our partner "Bikeplus"
One mountain railway