5 nights incl. bathrobes, sauna towels and bath slippers
Highlight per person: a juniper mountain pine bath followed by a full-body massage - 80 minutes
In our steam bath and infrared cabin you breathe pure salty ionized air. This strengthens the immune system & health.
And every Monday with our Vital Coach Maggie - "Forest Bathing and Breathing exercises" - (1.5 hours). Our little introductory walk: we turn our attention away from the thoughts and towards nature.
- Highlight - breakfast and dinner on the panoramic terrace
- Healthy breakfast buffet with homemade jams, local cheeses and sausages are as ready as sweet pastries, fresh fruit, granola and yogurt. Egg dishes are freshly prepared for you in our kitchen
- Afternoon snack with salads, cold cuts (cheese, bacon, salami,...) homemade cakes, fruits and yogurt
- 5-7 course gourmet menus to choose (daily changing themes: South Tyrol, Italian-Mediterranean cuisine ... and a weekly gala dinner)
- For calorie conscious: Healthy and light meals from the Vital-cuisine
- Vegetarians and allergic persons: Upon need you are welcome to add dishes from our Special card for vegetarians and allergic persons to our gourmet menu - an extra charge may be apply (celiac disease and lactose - please notify prior to your arrival)
- Dessert and cheese buffet (every Friday) - Sensational - over 30 different cheeses!
Spa in the "realm of senses"
- NEW since 2018: Panoramic roof terrace with cuddly nests & hot whirlpools (admission from 14 years)!
- indoor swimming pool with massaging jets (31° C)
- heated panoramic outdoor pool (ca. 26° - 28°C - from March until the mid of November)
- sunny terraces with deckchairs and cuddly nests
- Sauna area (admission from 14 years): Finnish sauna (90°C),Biosauna (65 ° C), sole steam bath (40-50°C), infrared cabin with "sole fogging"
- crashed ice fountain
- outdoor area with plunge pool and hot whirlpool
- 2 relaxation rooms: "Chillout" and "Deep Silence"
- Three times a week sauna infusions and peelings in the sauna
- Panoramic roof terrace (admission from 14 years) with cuddly nests & hot whirlpools!
- Massages and beauty treatments at an additional cost
- soft bathrobe, sauna towels and terry slippers you will find in your room
- fresh herb teas and juices, fruits and dry fruits in the "realm of senses" spa bar
Excursions & active
We are members of "Vitalpina Hotels" and the "Wanderhotels -best alpine" (European Hiking Hotels), we are able to ensure top hiking-quality! Hiking and Activities!
- 1 introduction hike with "forest bathing" and breathing exercises through forests, orchards and vineyards (Monday 1,5 hours)
- 3 times a week guided themed hiking tours with host Patrick Mair and hikingguide Luis (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- Free rental of hiking equipment (backpack, trekking poles, water bottle, child carrier)
- 2 times a week aquafitness
- 1 times Yoga & Pilates
- Gym: light and airy with panoramic view, modern Nautilus equipment and LCD TV
- Rental of E-Bikes (Euro 15,00) and free rental of mountain bikes
- table tennis
- Golf: Green fee discounts (from 5 days stay - 20%) on the golf courses Passeier, Lana & Dolomiti Sarnonico
And much more
- Free subterranean garage for 1 car (max. height 2,30m) per room; second car on request for Euro 10.00 per day.
- Dance evening or piano music alternately once a week
- Free WIFI
- Extra smoking lounge
- Hiking bus (small fee)
Subterranean garage for free
Free Wireless Lan
Yoga & Pilates
Short hiking Tour (1,5 hours)
Hiking Tour with Patrick Mair
Hiking tour with our guide
Welcome aperitif (every Monday)