Vie ferrate and alte vie
A rocky peak, the green of the trees, a little snow in the shaded gorges: in such images the Dolomites have become famous all over the word. The Vie Ferrate or "equipped climbing paths" are difficult stretches of excursion trails or climbing routes that have been made more accessible by the addition of metal fixtures of various sorts. Or just enjoy the pure air, the perfect hiking trails and the beautiful landscape of the Alpe di Siusi.
- Start with a fabulous and healthy breakfast Vitalpina.
- Taste our fresh alpine-mediterrenean cuisine
- Sweet dreams are gurantee in our natural wood rooms "alpin style"
- 5 guided hiking tours per week with your expert hiking guides
The best trails in the Dolomites: hiking peeks, listening to rivers, the silence of the forest, calm lakes, powerful rivers.
1 Vitalpina®beathing hike: power and relax with special breathing tecniques
- 1 Vitalpina_breathing booklet®
- Alpine SPA: heathed indoor pool and outdoor saltwather pool. Sauna world with different theme saunas and mystic salt cave with thermo beds.
- Calm garden with mountain view for total relax
- Alpine Beauty: special threatments and massages with powerful alpine herbs
- Green lifestyle - we are certified ECU Ecolabel of environmental excellence
The Vitalpina Wanderhotel Europa in the Dolomites lend you a helping hand in your hiking holidays in South Tyrol. Either you plan an Alpine tour or you are looking for a destination for a family hike, our service includes advice as well as guided tours.
Hiking and breathing deeply
Staying in the Vitalpina Wanderhotel Europa offers the possibility to participate hikes, which are dedicated to the theme breathing.
Your host and hike-guide Michael Trocker is trained for that and he will also give you lots of hints in form of simple exercises. For any situation, regarding busy daily routines there are useful breathing-tips with different effects. On one hand energizing and activating elements, on the other hand relaxing and calming respectively harmonizing and balancing elements and exercises.
The guest receives also many hints about breathing in the course of the regular hike.
Not only your host and hike-guide, but also the masseurs of the participating hotels are trained for massage techniques on the subject of breathing. The used techniques capture the breathing in the phase of relaxation after an active day and mark out a very relaxing effect.
Natural scents stimulate the breathing and have a harmonizing effect to the whole organism. The Vitalpina Hotels in South Tyrol combine woody notes from arolla pine, mountain pine and juniper with refreshing scents from mountain herbs and forest fruits to a unique room scent.
Green lifestyle - we are certified ECU Ecolabel of environmental excellence
Green travelling in the Dolomites
Green lifestyle - we are certified ECU Ecolabel of environmental excellence
We love our mountains and take great care of our environment and nature. Therefore we
- use tipical, local and regional products, mostly bio certified
- reduce the electric energy whenever possible
- use energy from alternative sources
- chosse local wood and materials in our furnishments and hardware
- use ECO-Label certified products for the cleaning and mantainance
- avoid every form of monouse products and take and carry
- perform a eco friendly tourism and advertise and promote the use of local transport systems
Would you like to travel green? Good idea!
If you arrive by bus or train, we'll give you for free the Südtirol Alto Adige Guest Pass.
It's easy and fast to join us from Bozen/Bolzano or Brixen/Bressanone by bus. Here are the best bus connections to Seis/Siusi: https://www.sii.bz.it/en
Südtirol Transfer: your connecting shuttle
The car's on vacation! Do you want to travel to South Tyrol in an environmentally friendly way by train or long-distance bus? The connecting shuttle Südtirol Transfer takes you stress-free from the train or bus station directly to our hotel!
Book here: www.suedtiroltransfer.com/en
The Südtirol Alto Adige Guest Card facilitates holidaymakers’ exploration of the Seiser Alm holiday area as well as the wider region of South Tyrol, providing a single-ticket access to all types of public transport, such as train and bus.
Cult place for body, spirit and soul
For us, the principle of Alpine wellness is a natural way of finding relaxation. High-altitude hikes or snow shoe tours help your body and mind to find inner peace and harmony. Our Alpine wellness facilities make it easy for your body to restore its energy levels and healing powers. Our aim at Hotel Europa is to show you a good time but also improve your health.
Large heated indoor pool with jacuzzi, four theme saunas dedicated to the herbs of Alpe di Siusi, pinewood profume, cult places and a unique cinema sauna with best pictures of owner and natural photoprapher Michael Trocker photography©.
A stay at our hotel, therefore, is a winning combination of active vacations and wellness vacations in South Tyrol.
Alpine wellness vacations in South Tyrol
Traditionally, mountain people tended to have to rely on themselves to find their way out of precarious situations. The healing powers of the body, therefore, were of utmost importance to the locals, and they used herbs and plants to help themselves. It is thanks to this that today the inhabitants of the area have collected a wealth of knowledge of the local nature and its healing potential.
Thus, in our hotel we focus on healthy, natural treatments using local herbs and substances, such as hay baths, common spruce steam baths, apple and rose hip treatments, Vitalpina massages, herbal stamp massages, sound massages and many other services.
Hiking the Dolomites
Professionals in hiking! We are member of Wanderhotels_best alpines® and Vitalpina Hotels®. Qur goal is to show you on professional guided hiking tours through the most beautiful mountains of the world, the Dolomites, the beauty of our nature and hidden secrets of the landscape.
Enjoy on 5 - 6 guided tours per week the unique experience of personal hiking guides on the most beautyful trails on Alpe di Siusi, Natural Park and World Heritage of Mount Sciliar, Catinaccio or Val Gardena.
Our speciality is the ancient cult places on Mount Sciliar, the natural power places above Siusi, the healing plants on Natural Park Sciliar and the force of the nature on men's health.
Our four well trained hiking guides are exclusively at your service and will guarantee you exiting and unforgettable experience in the Dolomites.
Our cuisine is well-knowed in our village and beyound. We care about fresh local products from our farmers. Perfectly prepared local dishes vary with mediterranean-specilities. This is the secret of our well-balanced menues and rich breakfast-table.
Our kitchen is annually recommended in the Michelin-Guide.
Daily fresh pastries from our patissiere on our sunny terrasse with beautiful mountain view.
Mobilcard South Tyrol
Mobilcard allows you to make full use of the South Tyrol's Integrated Public Transport network.
Included in the network are:
• Regional trains (not Eurostar/Intercity) in South Tyrol (Brennero – Trento, Malles/Mals – San Candido/Innichen)
• All urban and extra-urban bus services
• The cable cars to Renon/Ritten, Maranza/Meransen, San Genesio/Jenesien, Meltina/Mölten and Verano/Vöran
• The narrow-track railway on the Renon/Ritten mountain and the cable railway up to the Mendola/Mendel mountain
• The PostBus Switzerland between Malles/Mals and Müstair.
Adventurous kids playground
Adventurous kids playground with boulder wall and trampolin and lot of funny games.
You'll find also different hiking trails for families in the surrounding of the hotel, as the funny mushroom-trail or the great trail of knights.
5 mountain cristall "best alpine"
Since 1995 we are on our way to offer you the perfect hiking service for your stay in the Dolomites.
Therefor we are certified as "best alpine" partner Europa-Wanderhotels.
- Best hiking spot - the hiking trails start directly from the hotel
- Alpine knowledge - we are mountain professionals
- Guided tours - 5 to 6 guided tours per week included exclusive for our guests
- equipement rental - for your free use you'll find a rucksack, hiking poles, snow-shoes ...
- mobile without car - we have a excellent public traffic system
- alpine wellness - great SPA area and local treathments for your health
- alpien cuisine - regional, seasonal products prepared to perfection
Partner Hotel Golf course San Vigilio/Siusi
“One of the most fantastic 18-hole golf courses in Northern Italy” - this is the unanimous opinion of experts. In this quiet and idyllic area, situated in the middle of the Dolomites, playing golf is a great experience - a well groomed course which is a challenge in terms of playing and a Golf Club that bears international comparisons.
Open from March to November (altitude 850 m), the golf course stretches out over an area of about 60 hectares, perfectly embedded in the landscape. Idyllic ponds, ravines, brooks, fiscinating waterfalls and long fairways alternate with easier courses. Beginner as well as professional players - we can satisfy all your needs.
As a partner hotel of the golfcourse you'll get a - 20 % discount on the greenfee (= 99,00 Euro 18 hole greenfee + driving range + 18 hole golf cart).