This event week with expert Gabi Bitzer offers a varied, relaxing but also stimulating Body & Mind programme which includes yoga, pilates, relaxation and meditation.
Sessions are held in German, but can also be easily followed by participants with a mother tongue other than German.
The unique mountain landscape and the fabulous panoramic view in the Tratterhof create an excellent setting for the exclusive Body & Mind programme of the "Fit & in balance" week. Under the open sky and together with fitness & yoga coach Gabi Bitzer you will find inner balance, meditate, train the fasciae and strengthen your back. As a balance to the active training, relax afterwards in the dreamlike Monte Silva Spa of the Tratterhof.
Our offer includes:
- 7 nights including Tratterhof's pampering pension
- Entrance to Tratterhof's wellness world Monte Silva Spa
- Entrance to the modern Monte Silva Skyroom gym, equipped with over 25 Technogym machines.
- Almencard+ advantage card with free and unlimited use of 9 mountain lift facilities and all regional public transport in South Tyrol, as well as free admission to over 90 South Tyrolean museums.
- Body & Mind program with fitness & yoga coach:
- 09.00 - 10.00 Yoga Balance
- 10.00 - 10.30 Relaxation
- 16.00 - 17.00 Indoor fitness training
- 11.00 - 12.30 Walking with the XCO instruments
- 15.00 - 16.00 Yoga Balance
- 16.00 - 16.30 Meditation
- 09.00 - 10.00 Pilates Balance
- 10.00 - 10.30 Meditation
- 15.00 - 16.00 Fitting fasciae - Fitter back
- 10.00 - 11.00 Yoga of Fasciae
- 15.00 - 16.00 Pilates Balance
- 08.00 - 09.00 Yoga Flow Balance
- 15.00 - 16.00 Outdoor fitness training
- 10.00 - 11.00 Uhr Fitter Fasciae - Fitter Back
- 11.00 - 11.30 Stretch & Relax
- 16.00 - 17.00 h Yoga Balance
NB Indicative programme. The definitive programme may be subject to change and will be given to you on the day of your arrival.
Monte Silva Spa
Recreation oasis MONTE SILVA
In our state-of-the-art spa area "Monte Silva" wellness dreams come true (included in the price).
For adults only:
- Adventure sauna with several show infusions per day
- Generous infusion steam bath with Kneipp zone
- Finnish sauna
- Infrared cabins
- Herbal sauna
- Large cold pool with waterfall
- Cold room for the ultimate freshness kick
- Panoramic jacuzzi
- Several relaxation rooms with a unique view of the Dolomites
- Room of Silence
- Outdoor nude area
Own sauna area also for children:
- Family textile sauna
- Steam bath
- Infrared cabin
- Heated outdoor swimming Infinitypool with whirlpool bench and neck swell
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Various relaxation rooms with warm waterbeds
- Spacious garden area in alpine nature with cosy sun loungers
- Monte Silva Skyroom gym with panoramic views and over 25 Technogym machines
- Introduction to modern fitness with our fitness trainer
- Spacious underground car park with enough parking spaces for your car
You can also look forward to the wide range of massages, beauty treatments and mountain baths (not included in the price). You can find out more on our homepage.
Tratterhofs pampering halfboard
- Rich breakfast buffet with South Tyrolian quality products, fresh fruit, special vital and yogurt drinks and a tea buffet with more than 30 teas.
- Soup and sweets in the afternoon with delicious homemade cakes and apple strudel
- 5 courses menu: The dinner consists of a rich salad and appetizers buffet, vegetarian dish, homemade precious products meat from farmers, bread form farmers, once a week italian or tyrolian evening, one a week grill evening or buffet in the kitchen. Once a week Candle-Light-Dinner with live music
- Welcome aperitif with presentation of our weekly program
- On request lactose free and gluten free menues
The "Bistro Lounge Monte Silva" in the Tratterhof is open from 12.30 to 17.00 and offers the possibility of snacks and drinks for a fee.
Included Summer Emotions
- 8-9 guided hikes directly from the hotel 6 days a week
- Nordic Walking and fitness units
- sunrise hike
- ALMENCARD+: Save money and height meters! You will receive the Almencard+ for a holiday between 17th May and 03rd November 2019. With the Almencard+ you can use the three mountain lifts of the Gitschberg-Jochtal holiday region and a further 6 mountain lifts unlimited and free of charge! From 25th May to 02nd November, the Gitschberg mountain railway and the Jochtal mountain railway will be in operation! So you can start your hikes comfortably at 2,000 metres above sea level and pay nothing for it! With the Almencard+ you can also use all public transport in South Tyrol free of charge and enjoy free admission to over 80 South Tyrolean museums. The Almencard+ also includes a super activity programme (e.g. farm hike, summit tour to the panorama platform Gitschberg, etc.)! You can find more information on our homepage!
- Wine tasting with junior chef and sommelier Evelyn (for an extra fee)