Enjoy the unique view and panorama of the Dolomites while hiking and be pampered by the host family Gruber-Hinteregger and the Tratterhof team according to every trick in the book of desire... To get to know each other, with a week’s booking, we give you a holiday day for free!
Enjoy the wonderful summer days while hiking in the Gitschberg Jochtal-Rio Pusteria alpine region with professional hiking guides and then relax in the light-flooded indoor and outdoor wellness area Monte Silva Spa. Culinary delights created with loving care from our upscale cuisine await you.
Our offer includes:
- 7 nights for the price of 6 nights
- Tratterhof's pampering pension
- Entrance to Tratterhof's wellness world Monte Silva Spa
- Entrance to the modern Monte Silva Skyroom gym, equipped with over 25 Technogym appliances
- Advantage card Almencard+ with free and unlimited use of 9 mountain lift facilities and all regional public transport in South Tyrol, as well as free admission to over 90 South Tyrolean museums
- Participation in the varied activity programme
Monte Silva Spa
Recreation oasis MONTE SILVA
In our state-of-the-art spa area "Monte Silva" wellness dreams come true (included in the price).
For adults only:
- Adventure sauna with several show infusions per day
- Generous infusion steam bath with Kneipp zone
- Finnish sauna
- Infrared cabins
- Herbal sauna
- Large cold pool with waterfall
- Cold room for the ultimate freshness kick
- Panoramic jacuzzi
- Several relaxation rooms with a unique view of the Dolomites
- Room of Silence
- Outdoor nude area
Own sauna area also for children:
- Family textile sauna
- Steam bath
- Infrared cabin
- Heated outdoor swimming Infinitypool with whirlpool bench and neck swell
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Various relaxation rooms with warm waterbeds
- Spacious garden area in alpine nature with cosy sun loungers
- Monte Silva Skyroom gym with panoramic views and over 25 Technogym machines
- Introduction to modern fitness with our fitness trainer
- Spacious underground car park with enough parking spaces for your car
You can also look forward to the wide range of massages, beauty treatments and mountain baths (not included in the price). You can find out more on our homepage.
Tratterhofs pampering halfboard
- Rich breakfast buffet with South Tyrolian quality products, fresh fruit, special vital and yogurt drinks and a tea buffet with more than 30 teas.
- Soup and sweets in the afternoon with delicious homemade cakes and apple strudel
- 5 courses menu: The dinner consists of a rich salad and appetizers buffet, vegetarian dish, homemade precious products meat from farmers, bread form farmers, once a week italian or tyrolian evening, one a week grill evening or buffet in the kitchen. Once a week Candle-Light-Dinner with live music
- Welcome aperitif with presentation of our weekly program
- On request lactose free and gluten free menues
The "Bistro Lounge Monte Silva" in the Tratterhof is open from 12.30 to 17.00 and offers the possibility of snacks and drinks for a fee.
Included Summer Emotions
- 8-9 guided hikes directly from the hotel 6 days a week
- Nordic Walking and fitness units
- sunrise hike
- ALMENCARD+: Save money and height meters! You will receive the Almencard+ for a holiday between 17th May and 03rd November 2019. With the Almencard+ you can use the three mountain lifts of the Gitschberg-Jochtal holiday region and a further 6 mountain lifts unlimited and free of charge! From 25th May to 02nd November, the Gitschberg mountain railway and the Jochtal mountain railway will be in operation! So you can start your hikes comfortably at 2,000 metres above sea level and pay nothing for it! With the Almencard+ you can also use all public transport in South Tyrol free of charge and enjoy free admission to over 80 South Tyrolean museums. The Almencard+ also includes a super activity programme (e.g. farm hike, summit tour to the panorama platform Gitschberg, etc.)! You can find more information on our homepage!
- Wine tasting with junior chef and sommelier Evelyn (for an extra fee)