Creation has given man the five senses for perception.
A stay at the Bergidyll Hotel Tratterhof at 1,500 metres above sea level allows these receptors to convey pure sensory impressions again and to sharpen them. All this in times of sensory overload. The principle is simple: arrive, let go, use your senses consciously, let them work, feel good. During the holiday and afterwards.
Directly from your suite, the wellness area Monte Silva Spa or in the evening in the restaurant you can admire over 500 mountain peaks of the Alps, including the impressive mountain world of the white Dolomites. Seeing, the most dominant sense, is here at eye level surrounded by dominant mountain massifs.
Far away from the traffic of the big city, you hear nothing in the mountain idyll Tratterhof except...the sounds of nature. A pleasant summer breeze or the soft sounds of birds and diligently humming insects bring back to mind the true summer of good old times.
You don't have to be a scent researcher to smell the real summer. Here is something in the air, something particularly good: freshly cut grass from local farms, the scent of roses, lilies, camomile or lavender blossoms or the sweet scent of wild berries along the way. Here nature mixes its own perfume.
Taste what tastes good. Butter and cheese from local suppliers, exquisite wines, spicy herbs, fruit from South Tyrolean meadows refined to traditional dishes and the Mediterranean-influenced menus with high-quality ingredients from southern Italy. With the rich breakfast buffet or the 5-course evening menu, this sense also experiences a flight of fancy.
During the daily hikes with our experienced guides, you will descend the high-performance mechanism of everyday life and feel the energy of stones, tree trunks and moss while “bathing” in the woods in slow motion. In harmony with nature around the Tratterhof, you will slow down the days of well-being and accelerate your mental regeneration.
Conviviality (the 6th sense):
Evolution has not given us its own receptors for this. If all five senses provide positive feedback and combine it with the typical South Tyrolean hospitality, then sociability develops all by itself. This is what the host family Gruber-Hinteregger and the Tratterhof team want to ensure!
Monte Silva Spa
Recreation oasis MONTE SILVA
In our state-of-the-art spa area "Monte Silva" wellness dreams come true (included in the price).
For adults only:
- Adventure sauna with several show infusions per day
- Generous infusion steam bath with Kneipp zone
- Finnish sauna
- Infrared cabins
- Herbal sauna
- Large cold pool with waterfall
- Cold room for the ultimate freshness kick
- Panoramic jacuzzi
- Several relaxation rooms with a unique view of the Dolomites
- Room of Silence
- Outdoor nude area
Own sauna area also for children:
- Family textile sauna
- Steam bath
- Infrared cabin
- Heated outdoor swimming Infinitypool with whirlpool bench and neck swell
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Various relaxation rooms with warm waterbeds
- Spacious garden area in alpine nature with cosy sun loungers
- Monte Silva Skyroom gym with panoramic views and over 25 Technogym machines
- Introduction to modern fitness with our fitness trainer
- Spacious underground car park with enough parking spaces for your car
You can also look forward to the wide range of massages, beauty treatments and mountain baths (not included in the price). You can find out more on our homepage.
Tratterhofs pampering halfboard
- Rich breakfast buffet with South Tyrolian quality products, fresh fruit, special vital and yogurt drinks and a tea buffet with more than 30 teas.
- Soup and sweets in the afternoon with delicious homemade cakes and apple strudel
- 5 courses menu: The dinner consists of a rich salad and appetizers buffet, vegetarian dish, homemade precious products meat from farmers, bread form farmers, once a week italian or tyrolian evening, one a week grill evening or buffet in the kitchen. Once a week Candle-Light-Dinner with live music
- Welcome aperitif with presentation of our weekly program
- On request lactose free and gluten free menues
The "Bistro Lounge Monte Silva" in the Tratterhof is open from 12.30 to 17.00 and offers the possibility of snacks and drinks for a fee.
Included Summer Emotions
- 8-9 guided hikes directly from the hotel 6 days a week
- Nordic Walking and fitness units
- sunrise hike
- ALMENCARD+: Save money and height meters! You will receive the Almencard+ for a holiday between 17th May and 03rd November 2019. With the Almencard+ you can use the three mountain lifts of the Gitschberg-Jochtal holiday region and a further 6 mountain lifts unlimited and free of charge! From 25th May to 02nd November, the Gitschberg mountain railway and the Jochtal mountain railway will be in operation! So you can start your hikes comfortably at 2,000 metres above sea level and pay nothing for it! With the Almencard+ you can also use all public transport in South Tyrol free of charge and enjoy free admission to over 80 South Tyrolean museums. The Almencard+ also includes a super activity programme (e.g. farm hike, summit tour to the panorama platform Gitschberg, etc.)! You can find more information on our homepage!
- Wine tasting with junior chef and sommelier Evelyn (for an extra fee)