Who would like to escape the hectic everyday life at least temporarily, should be allowed a time.
Our new outdoor sauna "The Ritual", our panoramic relax rooms and the special Pfösl garden invite you to feel yourself, find peace and recharge your energies.
3 natural days in Pfösl including:
• Pfösl's ¾ Nature-Gourmet Dinner with a rich natural breakfast buffet, Pfösl afternoon snack with soup pot and healthy dishes, homemade cakes and strudel from 1 pm to 5 pm, in the evening a large selection of our healthy à la carte menu with regional products from Pfösl's natural kitchen
(On request also gluten- and lactose-free menus)
• Daily morning wake-up and gentle sports program with Bernadette
• Daily Sauna rituals and infusions in our new outdoor sauna "the ritual"
• NEW 2017: naturaspa spa indoor & outdoor on over 2.000 m² with infinity outdoor pool, outdoor and indoor saunas, hot whirlpool, large natural bathing pond, various relaxation oases, large alpine garden area
• 10% discount on all applications in naturaspa from 8 am to 3 pm
Pfösl's ¾ nature-board
- Creative, full breakfast buffet with regional products and lots of products for allergies and intolerances
- From 13.00 to 17.00 Vitalpina- Snack buffet with a soup and healthy dishes, homemade sweets and cakes from the Pfösl buffet
- In the evening variety of salads from the buffet and à la carte Menu with a vast assortment of regional dishes
- Preparation of gluten and lactose free menus (also dishes on the buffet)
- Preparation of vegan menus and special diet foods (against surcharge)
- Fresh fruit and water in your room upon arrival
Our Chef Markus Thurner prepares for you every day a natural-Gourmet cuisine with regional and biological products
and herbs from our garden.
naturaspa indoor & outdoor on 2.000m²
- 8 different saunas in the indoor and outdoor areas: the "Ritual" outside, the new steam bath, the alpine herb sauna, the thymus steam sauna, the mountain pine sauna, the panorama lavender sauna, the hay meditation sauna and the infrared cabin.
- different new relax rooms with panoramic view
- large alpine garden landscape with panoramic jacuzzi
- barefoot parcour
- Pfösl's herb hedge for snacking
- spring water trail
- natural pond for Kneipp.
Sports and fitness program
- daily supervised sports program with fitness instructor Bernadette
- large fitness room with modern equipment
Summer active service
• Welcome evening with the presentation of the weekly program
• 4 hiking tours to alps and to the tops of the mountains with our guides
• 1 sunrise hiking tour to the Weißhorn with Brigitte
• Free equipment rental
• Nordic walking hike once a week
• 1 Vitalpina respiratory hike
• Hiking map of the region
• Individual hiking and excursion consulting and daily excursion hints
Mountain bike service
- 7 tour days per week in min. 2-3 different levels
- 1 technical training in the close by bike park
- Individual support in the hotel by our guides and Eva, our mountain bike specialist
- 30 suggestions of tours are available digital or in paper
- GPS loan units – GPS tours to download
- Bike informational route with bike map and all important information
- Lockable bike room with loop for your bike
- Tool box in the bike room
- Cleaning space with tube and sponge for mountain bikes
- 24-hour free laundry service for your bike clothes
- Ghost – mountain bike rental and shop only 100m from the hotel
- Just 6 km from the Petersberg Golf Club
- Guaranteed tee times
- Free use of the driving range (every Monday from 10am to 12am)
- Golf lessons and private coach lessons with Anthony Jackson (extra charge)
- NEW Golfcard South Tyrol as a pure discount card, each cardholder receives a 20% discount on the respective green fee (only 18 holes, not cumulative with other discounts) with payment in the respective golf club. The advantage card is personal and non-transferable and entitles the guest 4 times with reduced green fee to play. The 20% discount is valid for all partner clubs in South Tyrol.