A rocky peak, the green of the trees, a little snow in the shaded gorges: in such images the Dolomites have become famous all over the word. The Vie Ferrate or "equipped climbing paths" are difficult stretches of excursion trails or climbing routes that have been made more accessible by the addition of metal fixtures of various sorts. Or just enjoy the pure air, the perfect hiking trails and the beautiful landscape of the Alpe di Siusi.
- Start with a fabulous and healthy breakfast Vitalpina.
- Taste our fresh alpine-mediterrenean cuisine
- Sweet dreams are gurantee in our natural wood rooms "alpin style"
- 5 guided hiking tours per week with your expert hiking guides
The best trails in the Dolomites: hiking peeks, listening to rivers, the silence of the forest, calm lakes, powerful rivers.
1 Vitalpina®beathing hike: power and relax with special breathing tecniques
- 1 Vitalpina_breathing booklet®
- Alpine SPA: heathed indoor pool and outdoor saltwather pool. Sauna world with different theme saunas and mystic salt cave with thermo beds.
- Calm garden with mountain view for total relax
- Alpine Beauty: special threatments and massages with powerful alpine herbs
Cult place for body, spirit and soul
For us, the principle of Alpine wellness is a natural way of finding relaxation. High-altitude hikes or snow shoe tours help your body and mind to find inner peace and harmony. Our Alpine wellness facilities make it easy for your body to restore its energy levels and healing powers. Our aim at Hotel Europa is to show you a good time but also improve your health.
Large heated indoor pool with jacuzzi, four theme saunas dedicated to the herbs of Alpe di Siusi, pinewood profume, cult places and a unique cinema sauna with best pictures of owner and natural photoprapher Michael Trocker photography©.
A stay at our hotel, therefore, is a winning combination of active vacations and wellness vacations in South Tyrol.
Alpine wellness vacations in South Tyrol
Traditionally, mountain people tended to have to rely on themselves to find their way out of precarious situations. The healing powers of the body, therefore, were of utmost importance to the locals, and they used herbs and plants to help themselves. It is thanks to this that today the inhabitants of the area have collected a wealth of knowledge of the local nature and its healing potential.
Thus, in our hotel we focus on healthy, natural treatments using local herbs and substances, such as hay baths, common spruce steam baths, apple and rose hip treatments, Vitalpina massages, herbal stamp massages, sound massages and many other services.
Hiking the Dolomites
Professionals in hiking! We are member of Wanderhotels_best alpines® and Vitalpina Hotels®. Qur goal is to show you on professional guided hiking tours through the most beautiful mountains of the world, the Dolomites, the beauty of our nature and hidden secrets of the landscape.
Enjoy on 5 - 6 guided tours per week the unique experience of personal hiking guides on the most beautyful trails on Alpe di Siusi, Natural Park and World Heritage of Mount Sciliar, Catinaccio or Val Gardena.
Our speciality is the ancient cult places on Mount Sciliar, the natural power places above Siusi, the healing plants on Natural Park Sciliar and the force of the nature on men's health.
Our four well trained hiking guides are exclusively at your service and will guarantee you exiting and unforgettable experience in the Dolomites.
Our cuisine is well-knowed in our village and beyound. We care about fresh local products from our farmers. Perfectly prepared local dishes vary with mediterranean-specilities. This is the secret of our well-balanced menues and rich breakfast-table.
Our kitchen is annually recommended in the Michelin-Guide.
Daily fresh pastries from our patissiere on our sunny terrasse with beautiful mountain view.
Mobilcard South Tyrol
Mobilcard allows you to make full use of the South Tyrol's Integrated Public Transport network.
Included in the network are:
• Regional trains (not Eurostar/Intercity) in South Tyrol (Brennero – Trento, Malles/Mals – San Candido/Innichen)
• All urban and extra-urban bus services
• The cable cars to Renon/Ritten, Maranza/Meransen, San Genesio/Jenesien, Meltina/Mölten and Verano/Vöran
• The narrow-track railway on the Renon/Ritten mountain and the cable railway up to the Mendola/Mendel mountain
• The PostBus Switzerland between Malles/Mals and Müstair.
Adventurous kids playground
Adventurous kids playground with boulder wall and trampolin and lot of funny games.
You'll find also different hiking trails for families in the surrounding of the hotel, as the funny mushroom-trail or the great trail of knights.
5 mountain cristall "best alpine"
Since 1995 we are on our way to offer you the perfect hiking service for your stay in the Dolomites.
Therefor we are certified as "best alpine" partner Europa-Wanderhotels.
- Best hiking spot - the hiking trails start directly from the hotel
- Alpine knowledge - we are mountain professionals
- Guided tours - 5 to 6 guided tours per week included exclusive for our guests
- equipement rental - for your free use you'll find a rucksack, hiking poles, snow-shoes ...
- mobile without car - we have a excellent public traffic system
- alpine wellness - great SPA area and local treathments for your health
- alpien cuisine - regional, seasonal products prepared to perfection
Free rental of Mountain Bikes
Magnificent views over the Dolomites, the vastness of Europe’s largest high-mountain plateau, 300 days of sun: You can experience all of this on cycling tours around the Alpe di Siusi. The tour network of the cycling region of Gardena/Alpe di Siusi Gröden / Seiser Alm covers 1,000 kilometres of cycling routes at two different altitudes.
19 mountain bike tours offer variety to suit every taste: from technically demanding climbs and hair-raising descents through to easy rides of around 200-300 m. If you’re looking for a challenge in the Dolomites, you can embark on cycling tours of up to 2,500m. Short tours, day-long tours or tours of a few days guarantee variety – inclusive of the breathtaking views over the Dolomites with the Sciliar/Schlern, Sasso Lungo/Langkofel, and Sasso Piatto/Plattkofel. Free rental of mountain bikes for our hotel guests.
Partner Hotel Golf course San Vigilio/Siusi
“One of the most fantastic 18-hole golf courses in Northern Italy” - this is the unanimous opinion of experts. In this quiet and idyllic area, situated in the middle of the Dolomites, playing golf is a great experience - a well groomed course which is a challenge in terms of playing and a Golf Club that bears international comparisons.
Open from March to November (altitude 850 m), the golf course stretches out over an area of about 60 hectares, perfectly embedded in the landscape. Idyllic ponds, ravines, brooks, fiscinating waterfalls and long fairways alternate with easier courses. Beginner as well as professional players - we can satisfy all your needs.
As a partner hotel of the golfcourse you'll get a - 20 % discount on the greenfee (= 99,00 Euro 18 hole greenfee + driving range + 18 hole golf cart).